Enter all details under the ‘Name’ section all other fields are optional.
3. Click 'Create'. The new contact will be added to the list.
Import a Contact
Before importing a contact from your connected application, you will need to connect to the application to CostMiner first, please click here to learn more.
Click ‘Import from’, then select the company/application you want to import from, you may be required to reauthenticate to confirm your credentials with the connected application.
Either search for the specific Contact or leave it empty and click ‘Apply’.
Click the checkbox(s) of the contacts that you want to add to CostMiner, then click ‘Import’
Search a Contact
Enter the words to search for a Contact. In order for a Contact to appear in the search results, each word must be found either in the Contact Name or in the Contact's address details. As you type the text, the jobs matching the condition will be displayed below the search box.
2. Click the Contact you are interested in. The Contact details and the Jobs related to the Contact will be displayed.
3. Click '<<Back' to return back to the Main Contact Screen.
Edit Contact Details
To edit job details, click on the Contacts name.
2. Click on the “Edit” button in the ‘Contact Details’ Section
3. Make changes as required and then save them.
Export a Contact
Before exporting a contact to your connected application, you will need to connect to the application to CostMiner first, please click here to learn more.
Click the checkbox(s) of the contacts that you want, then click ‘Export to’, then select the company/application, you may be required to reauthenticate to confirm your credentials with the connected application.
Delete a Contact
To delete a job, click the checkbox next to a Contact.
2. Click the ‘Delete’ button.
3. Click 'Yes” to confirm and delete the selected Contacts.